Monday, October 23, 2006

ily

oh i love this blog, its not so much a blog for me, more like a diary. Which is nice. I feel, like i dunno. Just really sort of lost. I feel like i'm too young to understand anything and yet ive felt more emotions than most people should do at this age. Listoning to this is how i dissapear by my chemical romance, 'without you this is how i dissapear' well i am dissapearing, i dunno its weird. i just really cant believe that when i was little i was scared of people like me and thought that the people that always wear designer things and stuff were really nice. Fuck thats a load of shit. Seriousley. It scares how much my chemical romance, mean to me. I mean everyone is like 'it's just a band' i guess most people think im just an obsessed fan girl. I dunno maybe i am? maybe i'm kidding myself that they mean this much.

i dont love you like i did yesterday, (my chemical romance i dont love you) sometimes i feel as if my dad is thinking that, my nan as well. It annoys me that no one has bothered to try and figure me out. Am i just not giving anyone a chance? i know i bottle everything up. i dunno, i say that too much, never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home