Sunday, September 10, 2006

just another post

My chemical romance. These guys are so beautiful, inspirational, amazing. They've put a smile on my face so many times. Hell they've saved lives, i can definetly say they've saved my life. Without them i probably wouldn't be the person so full of inspiration to do something with my life that i am today. So why do so many people assocsiate them with 'slitting your wrists'? i've been asked on numerous occasions 'why do you like them they're all about cutting and death and stuff' well i came across this it should clear up some stuff about my chemical romance
My Chemical Romance.A Band.And To Some, A Saviour.So Why Is It There Are People Continually Telling Me Certain Things About The Band I Really Dont Agree With.So Let Me Get Some Things Across.My Chemical Romance Is Not About Gashing The Shit Out Of Your Wrists.My Chemical Romance Is Not About Realizing You Want To Die.My Chemical Romance Is About Finding Those Feelings..The Darker Side Of You That Everyone Has..And Finding Different WAYs To Express It.Like Through The Art Of Writing [Stories, Lyrics, Poems..]Through The Art Of Imagery [Drawings And Some Forms Of Writing And Dance..]The Five Guys From My Chemical Romance Are Adiment About A Message.And The News Is, It Isn't Go Out And Fuck Yourself Up.Its Go Out And Try Your Hardest, Cuz If You Happen To Fuck Up, Just Know That There Are Those Five Other Guys Who Have Fucked Up Too..And Those Five Guys Are Living Their Dreams Right Now Because They Didn't Give Up When Everything Came Crashing Down.Because They Found That Different WAY To Express Themselves.So Again.My Chemical Romance Lyrics Are Not Sang To Tell You To Go Hurt Yourself Or Something Along Those Lines.My Chemical Romance Lyrics Are Sang To Let You Realize You Have That Little Piece Of You You Dont Quite Understand And To Find The Best WAY To Express ItAs I Said: Dance, Writing, Drawing And Acting Are Really Only A Few Of The WAYs To Express Yourself.Find One That Suits You.I Know I Have.

i completley agree with this, i've often said that music is the one worthwhile human invention. It's a way of expressing yourself. a way to let out emotions or to liston to someone else let them out. So find the best way to express yourself. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home