Sunday, October 01, 2006

so sick of...

1) people calling me a poser because i haven't liked my chemical romance since 2002 well i;m sorry in 2002 i was8 and hows an 8 year old english girl supposed to hear about a small american underground band from new jersey? i mean c'mon personally i think 2 years is a good amount of time to have liked a band for
2)people saying i follow the trend of being bi i'm not following some trend it took me ages to figure out i was bi and only one person actually knows about the fact i'm bi so you lucky people reading this are rather lucky to be reading this confidential information
3)people calling me emo i'm not emo i don't look emo i don't even have an emo haircut
4)people slagging off emo's god emo's are people too ya know they can smile they don't all cut theydo dance when they go to shows, well i mean they mosh
5)fishermen jesus christ me and my friend Aimee were up by the river near me and we went up to this lakey bit where loads of people go to fish and we were just throwing stones into the lake and we got told for it how mean is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home